Kapwing is a video editing software that allows you to quickly and easily create professional-looking videos. Kapwing transitions are the little details that make your video come alive. They can set the mood, show the progression of time, or add excitement to an action scene. Let’s go!
1. First, you need to open the app and add some scenes to the project.
2. After this, you need to find or upload the images/footage you want to work on. We will use the stock images from Kapwing. To do that, we are going to the images tab and click on the pictures.
3. Our images will appear on the canvas, one above the second. That means they make up layers that you can read about more on the website.
4. After that, you need to click a Timing Button. If you don't see it, that means you are on the image property where you can make some changes to images. Click on the empty place around the photos. Then you will see the Timing button on the right of the screen.
5. You will see a new window - Timeline. To make some images transitions, you need to put the photos on the timeline like on the screen:
6. Then click the animate button and find what and where you want to add transitions.
6. When you are working with videos, you should put the footage on the same track, and after clicking the "animate" tab, you will see a "Apply transitions" button. You can find there are a lot of transitions.
We believe that video editing software is not just about the tools or features. It's also about making your videos look and feel fantastic by adding a little bit of creativity to them. With Kapwing, you can create professional-looking videos easily because we make it easy for anyone to do! Free movie editing program in your browser!